Terms and conditions for SANIQUE September Trust Pilot Reviews £50 M&S voucher prize draw
- BJA Trading Limited t/a SANIQUE customers who submit a review for SANIQUE, Trust Pilot, will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win £50 M&S vouchers for the month of September.
- Access to the internet and a company email address is required.
- The prize draw applies to all customers who complete a reviews before 30th September 2020.
- There will be one prize draw on 30th September 2020. In order to be eligible, customers must be residents of the UK, aged 18 years and above. The prize draw is not open to employees of BJA Trading or any of its group companies.
- Only one Trust Pilot review per customer account is permitted.
- There will be one winner randomly selected from all eligible entries.
- The prize will consist of £50 M&S vouchers and the prize will be redeemable in line with all the normal M&S Terms and Conditions and restrictions.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable and not for re-sale.
- If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- No purchase necessary.
- Customers must ensure that their contact details are correct. The contact details supplied as part of this service will be used in administering this prize draw.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw. SANIQUE will attempt to contact the winner twice using the contact details provided before re-drawing the prize draw.
- If any winner is found not to comply with the terms set out, they will be disqualified and the prize re-drawn.
- The promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is SANIQUE whose registered office is at Granville House, The Heights Business Park, Ibstone Road, Stokenchurch, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP14 3BG.
- The personal details of entrants will be managed by SANIQUE, in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be shared with third parties unless otherwise agreed with the winner. SANIQUE will use personal data from the registered customer account in order to administer the prize draw.
Promoter: means SANIQUE Limited (Company No. 12550106) trading as SANIQUE whose registered office is at Granville House, The Heights Business Park, Ibstone Road, Stokenchurch, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP14 3BG.