- Returns Policy
- Faulty Products
- Product Information
What are your office opening hours?
Monday to Friday 7.30am – 5pm
What is the best contact number for SANIQUE Limited?
Our Customer Loyalty Team are very knowledgeable and always happy to help
They can be contacted on 03330 150 701 during office hours Monday – Friday.
How do I place an order?
We have several ways for you to place your orders as follows;
- Directly through our website – Click here for our extensive range of products
- By calling a member of our Customer Loyalty team on 03330 150 701 during our office hours which are 7.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- By sending an email across to email@example.com
- By sending a fax to 0345 450 9085
What is your minimum order value?
Our minimum order value is £50 per transaction
Can I add something on to an order I have already placed?
Yes, if it is on the same day and before 5pm.
Please give our Customer Loyalty team a call and they will add it on to your existing order so that you can avoid an additional delivery charge.
What does the order value need to be to qualify for free delivery?
- Orders under £200 to Mainland UK will incur a £9 carriage charge
- Orders under £200 to Ireland will incur a £18 carriage charge
- Orders over £200 will not incur a carriage charge
- For orders to Europe please contact the Customer Loyalty team on 03330 150 701 for a price
What are your normal delivery timescales?
UK - Orders with products in stock and placed before 5pm will be delivered next day via our couriers.
Ireland – Orders placed before 5pm will be delivered within 3 – 4 working days.
I have a problem with my delivery / I need to amend the details of the delivery, what shall I do?
Please give the office a call on 03330 150 701 or send an email across to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Customer Loyalty team will be able to assist you.
4. Returns Policy
What is your returns policy?
We offer a 14-day full refund policy in line with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. This can be arranged by calling our Sales Office on 03330 150 701 or by sending an email to email@example.com and requesting a returns number. All return carriage charges will be your responsibility. Provided the item is received by us in a clean, sellable condition we will be happy to issue a full refund, less any carriage charges incurred.
5. Faulty Products
What do I do if my product is faulty?
- Please contact the Customer Loyalty team and they will look into the problem for you.
- If you can send pictures of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org that is always very helpful.
- Where possible we will always aim to send out a replacement as soon as possible.
6. Product Information
Where can I find technical information about a product?
We are in the process of adding product sheets to each item on our website, so please check back regularly
In the meantime, our Customer Loyalty team are very knowledgeable and are more than happy to help or find out the information that you need.